Twelve Women Of The Bible Study Guide With DVD, by Sherry Harney
was: $43.99 now: $35.19 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: Sherry Harney
Through this twelve-session video-based small group Bible study, Twelve Women of the Bible, established teachers Lysa TerKuerst, Elisa Morgan, Jeanne Stevens and others examine the spiritual lessons learned from twelve biblical women and what they mean for your life today.
Discover lessons from each of these women that will help you persevere through circumstances you are facing today. Find out how to:
- Apply biblical lessons to their own modern-day struggles
- Live through their failures as well as successes
- Draw near to God in a world filled with trials
- Find lasting contentment
- Overcome rejection and insecurity
The study guide includes discussion questions, background information on each character, space to jot down thoughts, a helpful Leader's Guide, and much more.
- Eve: Finding Lasting Contentment in the Truth (Lysa TerKeurst)
- Rebekah: Breaking Free of Feminine Stereotypes (Jonalyn Fincher)
- Leah: Overcoming Rejection and Insecurity (Naomi Zacharias)
- Hannah: Surrendering in Waiting (Amena Brown)
- Abigail: Dealing with Confrontation in Relationships
- Gomer: Learning to Accept Unconditional Love (Jeanne Stevens)
- Mary, Mother of Jesus: Moving from Comfort to Courage (Jeanne Stevens)
- Mary Magdalene: Transforming from Outcast to Follower (Jonalyn Fincher)
- Mary of Bethany: Putting Our Faith into Action (Elisa Morgan)
- Martha: Finding Our Identity in Jesus (Amena Brown)
- The Woman at the Well: Turning Our Messes into Messages (Lysa TerKuerst)
- The Syrophoenician Woman: Approaching God with Persistency and Boldness (Naomi Zacharias)
- Study guide
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.