Big Picture Bible Crafts, Reproducible, 253 Pages, Grades PK-5
was: $24.99 now: $19.99 20% Off Select Education Workbooks
- Publisher: Crossway Books
Bible lessons become unforgettable when you add in Big Picture Bible Crafts: 101 Simple and Amazing Crafts To Help Teach Children the Bible! Step-by-step instructions and reproducible pages make this easy to use. Engaging fun, hands-on activities help your ages 3-10 kiddos retain what you are teaching.
Use the table of contents to choose Bible theme DIY craft to supplement your lessons. Follow the Make It Simple for quick prep work tips for preschool teachers. Read through the Make It Amazing tips for older kids. Each craft includes a supply list to use simple supplies from home and your local craft store.
101 crafts include:
- A 3-D Noah's Ark from cardstock to demonstrate God's loving kindness
- A paper basket to gather "manna" in to show God supplies our needs
- A paper quiver to show God provides a friend for David
- 3-D cup to teach about Jesus establishing the Lord's Supper
- and more
Great for VBS, Children's Ministry, Christian classrooms, homeschool, and more.
Order your copy of Big Picture Bible Crafts: 101 Simple and Amazing Crafts To Help Teach Children the Bible today! Shop for more Children's Ministry resources here for your convenience.
- - Big Picture Bible Crafts: 101 Simple and Amazing Crafts To Help Teach Children the Bible
- - Fun DIY 3-D and paper crafts to enhance your Bible lessons
- - Includes easy-to-follow instructions and reproducible pages
- - Great for VBS, Children's Ministry, Christian classrooms, homeschool, and more
- - Recommended for grades Pre-Kindergarten through grade 5
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.