Erwin Lutzer examines seven similarities between Nazi Germany and America today in When a Nation Forgets God. He cautions us to respond accordingly while he presents engaging, well-researched, and easy to understand information. Readers will be able to understand aspects of our nation's government, economy, legal pitfalls, and propaganda, while realizing all along that God has a plan.
In the early twentieth century, Germany didn't look like a country on the brink of world-shaking terrors. It looked like America today. When a Nation Forgets God uses history to warn us of a future that none of us want to see. It urges us to speak up, take action, and trust in God.
- When God Is Separated from Government, Judgment Follows
- It's Always the Economy
- That Which Is Legal Might Also Be Evil
- Propaganda Can Change a Nation
- Parents--Not the State--Are Responsible for a Child's Training
- Ordinary Heroes Can Make a Difference
- We Must Exalt the Cross in the Gathering Darkness