Powerful breakthroughs await those who cry out to pray desperate prayers.
In the Bible, when Hannah prayed, she saw results. Apostle John Eckhardt invites readers to step into a life of prayer that sees consistent results like Hannah. Desperate Prayers for Desperate Times uses biblical teaching and application to take readers through the five key points of Hannah's prayer, to help them remain steadfast in prayer.
- Getting desperate for God to deliver the answer to their prayers
- Preserving despite torment, harassment, and a broken heart
- Seeking the presence of God
- Making a vow to God and keeping it
- Prophesying and watching new things spring forth
After exhausting all options and letting go of everything you were holding on to, you will be ready to see God step in. He will hear our cries and remember His promises to us. He won't turn away the desperate. The dreams and visions God has planted in the hearts of His people will unfold, when we develop the discipline to pray desperate prayers.