Teaching Kids How to Win with Money, by Dave Ramsey
- Author: Dave Ramsey
It's never too soon to teach your kids about money.
How soon should you start having money conversations with your children? As soon as possible! The easiest way to do that is with entertaining stories. That's why Dave Ramsey made the Junior's Adventures Storytime Collection. In these six exciting adventures, Junior, Maddie, Billy, and Rachel experience unforgettable life lessons and learn ways to win with money. The stories include:
- The Super Red Racer: The Reward of Working
- The Big Payoff: The Value of Integrity
- Battle of the Chores: The Dangers of Debt
- My Fantastic Field Trip: The Importance of Saving
- Careless at the Carnival: The Guide to Spending
- The Big Birthday Surprise: The Joy of Giving
Humor and colorful storytelling come together to teach your kids how to win with money, which will help them long after they grow up.