Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard, by Jennie Allen, Paperback
was: $17.00 now: $13.60 20% Off Select Books
- Author: Jennie Allen
Quit pretending, performing, and fighting to prove yourself.
Have you grown tired inside and out? Do you feel like you're missing out on the best parts of life while struggling to measure up?
You are not alone.
Jennie Allen can relate with the daily struggle with inadequacy and insecurity and the fear that we are not enough. She invites us into a different experience, one in which our souls overflow with contentment and joy. In Nothing to Prove she calls us to:
- Find freedom from self-induced pressure by admitting we’re not enough—but Jesus is.
- Stop doing things for God, and start doing things with Him.
- Admit our greatest needs and watch them be filled by the only One who can meet them.
- Discover how God moves wildly through those who have nothing to protect and nothing to prove.
- Make it our goal to know and love Jesus, then watch what He does in and through us.
As you step into the refreshing truth of the more-than-enough life Jesus provides, you'll experience the joyous freedom that comes to those who are determined to discover what God can do through a soul completely in love with Him.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.