The Forgiveness Journal, by Lysa TerKeurst
- Author: Lysa TerKeurst
You don't deserve to keep suffering through what others have done to you.
Find the life-changing message of forgiveness in this beautiful four-color journal, written by Lysa TerKeurst, complete with personal photographs and interactive content. Lysa will guide you as you engage with questions about what forgiveness is, process through what it isn't, and understand how to deal with difficult relationships.
Over the past few years, Lysa TerKeurst has gone through seasons of total devestation that left her wondering, Will I ever recover from this? Yet, in the midst of hurt that felt impossible to move past, Lysa found journaling to be a life-giving way to release bitterness, process resentments, and live in the freedom of forgiving others. Now she is passionate about coming alongside readers who are on their own journeys of forgiveness, whether the deepest pain comes from years ago or is still going on today.
In this unique interactive companion to her book Forgiving What You Can't Forget, Lysa shares:
- Honest reflections where she wrestles with forgiving those who hurt her the most
- Powerful readings about forgiveness and healing
- Encouraging quotes from Forgiving What You Can't Forget
- Key Scriptures related to the topic of each chapter
- Journaling prompts for personal processing, along with space to write
- Short prayers to get readers started in giving what you're working on to God
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.