Woman Evolve Guided Journal, by Sarah Jakes Roberts
- Author: Sarah Jakes Roberts
Are you distraught over regrets and past fears? Are you seeking a breakthrough or trying to find your true purpose? New York Times bestselling author Sarah Jakes Roberts shares life lessons teaching new insights from the story of Eve, how past disappointments, struggles, and even mistakes could be used today to help you become the woman God intended.
Who would even want to imagine being friends with Eve, the woman held responsible for the fall of humanity (and cramps) for thousands of years? Certainly not Sarah Jakes Roberts. That is, not until Sarah realized she's more like Eve than she cared to admit.
Making her big mistake in Eden, Eve was the first woman to rebuild her life in the aftermath of her past. Eve knew better, but she didn't do better. With a mix of scriptural lessons, Even as the framework, and Sarah as your guide, you'll discover and work through:
- Past issues and insecurities that haunt you
- Seeing yourself as God sees you and trusting Him with who you really are
- How to come out of darkness and pursue a real relationship with God
- Why it's important to truly care for yourself
- Setting in motion the beautiful seed that God planted in you
Everyone goes through trials, and everyone makes mistakes. Failure shouldn't be the focus. Your focus should be not on who you were but rather on the pursuit of who you can become. In Woman Evolve Guided Journal, Sarah takes you deeper to help you understand that your purpose in life doesn't change, it evolves. This companion guided journal features:
- Thought-provoking quotes from Sarah to inspire you to go deeper
- Guided prompts and exercises as you take steps toward discovering your evolving purpose
- Space to write your thoughts and reflections
- A beautiful foil-embellished cover and high-design interior with photography
Whether a gift for a woman you love, or a self-purchase as you more deeply explore God's purpose for you, this guided journal will inspire, motivate, and offer practical steps to revolutionize your life. Your fears and insecurities may have affected your view of God, and yourself, but as you work through Woman Evolve Guided Journal, you can break through and use past mistakes to revolutionize your life. Like Eve, you don't have to live your future defined by your past.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.