Can real Christians commit suicide? Yes, it truly does happen, and for those they leave behind, the journey following such a horrific tragedy is extremely painful. Finding Your Way after the Suicide of Someone You Love is a compassionate and practical guide that confronts the intensely personal issues of survivors of suicide (SOS).
This gently yet faith-affirming resource guides survivors on what to expect, especially during the first year following a suicide. Discover personal stories of survivors and suggestions on how to move beyond survival to live life again. Designed for use by individuals, couples, and SOS groups, this resource provides help for parents, siblings, friends, and extended families, as well as practical guidelines for pastors, Christian counselors, and other church leaders.
- Why? Why? Why?
- Wandering and Wondering
- Guilt, the Blight of Broken Hearts
- The Wall
- Depression, the Scourge of Broken Hearts
- Preserving Relationships in the Aftermath of Suicide
- Suicide Survival in Special Situations
- After the Suicide of Your Brother or Sister
- Questions That Remain
- Survival—and Beyond
- Embracing Your New Normal
- How to Help Survivors of Suicide