Genuine, lasting peace can be yours.
We all experience times of sadness, trial, and pain. But what happens when grief and depression seem so overwhelming that we feel like simply giving up?
This encouraging book from bestselling author and longtime pastor David Wilkerson show you how to
- Trust God to bring you through hard times
- Wait on God’s answers to prayer
- Lay down your guilt
- And much more
Only God can heal your wounds. With powerful true stories and wisdom drawn from a lifetime of ministering to hurting people, Wilkerson gently guides you in giving it over to God, believing that he will work miracles in your life.
- When You Hurt
- You Can't Carry Your Own Cross
- You Can't Depend on Others for Your Happiness
- Have You Felt Like Giving Up Lately?
- Are You Going through a Dry Spell?
- Victory over Your Besetting Sin
- How to Win over Temptation
- Christian, Lay Down Your Guilt
- Stop Condemning Yourself
- When You Don't Know What to Do
- God Can Use You in Spite of Your Weaknesses
- God Has Not Forgotten You
- "Will God Ever Answer My Prayer?"
- Jesus and Storms
- The Ultimate Healing