Own Your Past Change Your Future, by John Delony
- Author: John Delony
- Foreword by: Dave Ramsey
While we are the most technologically advanced society in history, we've never been more stressed, medicated, or lonely. We have 1,000 friends on social media, but no one to help us move our couch. This pace of life is exhausting.
We all carry the weight of our trauma based on the stories we were told by others and the ones we tell ourselves, and these stories are like bricks in a backpack keeping us from being happy and healthy. In Own Your Past Change Your Future, national bestselling author Dr. John Delony offers a clear, five-step path to being well.
You'll learn how to:
- Redefine what trauma is and how to identify it in your life
- Grieve and heal from past hurt and trauma
- Make friends as an adult, it's not easy, but it's necessary
- Change your thoughts, it's possible
- Assess and evaluate your actions, these can change too
You'll laugh and cry as your thoughts and actions are challenged. If you take the steps John outlines, you'll learn ways to leave the past where it belongs and get on the path to healing.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.