Loved Baby, by Sarah Philpott, Hardcover
- Author: Sarah Philpott
Loved Baby is a Selah Award winning book for Nonfiction Book of the Year, and Best Book in the category of Inspiration and Gift.
Nearly one in four American women experience the silent grief of pregnancy loss. Loved Baby provides much-needed support to women in the midst of psychological and physiological grief as a result of losing an unborn child through miscarriage, stillbirth, and ectopic pregnancy loss.
In Loved Baby, author Sarah Philpott gently walks alongside women as they journey through the misguided shame, isolation, and crushing despair the come with the turmoil of loss. With brave vulnerability, Sarah shares her own story of loss and the stories of others, offering Christ-filled hope and support to women navigating grief.
This fresh and compassionate devotional includes:
- Real talk about loss
- Christ-filled comfort
- Tips to manage social media, reconnect with your partner, and nourish your soul
- Knowledge that your child is in heaven
- Strategies to walk through grief
- Ways to memorialize your loss
Whether your loss is recent or not, Loved Baby is here to guide you as you move from the darkness of grief toward the light of hope.
- You Are Becoming a New Creation
- Walking in Faith
- Quiet Love: Asking for What You Need
- He's God the Whole World in His Hands
- Searching for Why
- Seeking Medical Answers
- Meet Hannah: Our Biblical Soul Mate
- Blessed Are Those Who Mourn: You Are Allowed to Be Sad
- When You Go through Deep Waters: Depression and Anxiety
- Laughter through the Tears
- Wonderfully and Fearfully Made: The Wording of Pregnancy Loss
- Words Do Hurt
- No Planting the Seeds of Anger and Jealousy
- Born into the Splendor of Heaven
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- When Your Mind and Body Remind You of Your Loss
- Inviting Others into Your Fellowship
- Reconnecting with Who You Are
- A Sibling in Heaven
- Dads Hurt Too
- Reconnecting with Your Spouse
- Cherishing the Here and Now
- Sexual Intimacy after a Loss
- Honor the Due Date: Aloha to Heaven
- Celebrating the Baby: Creating Rituals
- Staying Positive When Trying to Conceive
- I'm Pregnant Again! Choosing Joy over Fear
- For This Child I Prayed: Choosing Adoption
- Embracing a Child-Free Life
- A New Due Date
- Writing Your Story
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.