Do you think it's possible to leave your unhappiness instead of your spouse? A former divorce attorney reveals the hidden benefits of staying together in an age when separation and divorce are increasingly common.
I didn’t sign up for this! I can’t do it anymore! I’m so done with this!
If you've ever said any of those things out of frustration with your marriage, you're certainly not alone.
In this practical and insightful guide, former divorce attorney Toni Nieuwhof reveals that even if you feel disconnected or stuck in a troubled marriage, and worry about its impact on your kids, there is still a way forward.
Before You Split helps you discover what you really want from your marriage and how to move forward by:
- Seeing yourself and your spouse more clearly
- Dealing with unrealistic expectations
- Learning constructive ways to respond to difficult emotions
- Engaging the power of forgiveness
- Increasing your peacemaking skills
- Advancing your journey of personal growth
Even thought it may feel like it's over, it's not too late. Change begins with one step at a time. Before You Split will help you make choices with your eyes wide open.