Choosing Marriage: Why It Has to Start with We>Me, by Debra Fileta, Paperback
was: $14.99 now: $11.99 20% Off Select Books
- Author: Debra Fileta
- Foreword by: Gary Thomas
Is marriage even worth it?
Many couples bring a combination of high hopes and fair tale fantasies down the aisle when they say I do. There is quite a difference between the expectations of marriage and what marriage really holds. Whether you're married, single, or dating, you can still challenge yourself with the critical question: What steps can I take today to build an incredible marriage for tomorrow?
Licensed counselor and relationship expert Debra Fileta uses compassion and clarity to reveal that when we can work through the struggles of marriage, we get to experience the joys. Discover the eight powerful choices that will encourage and equip you to take your marriage from average to exceptional. Explore astonishing survey results from thousands of singles and couples on topics like love and attraction, sex, conflict, and communication.
A beautiful exchange is made when you learn to choose we before me. Find practical steps that will build your confidence and courage on the adventure of Choosing Marriage.
- Choosing Marriage: The Hardest and Greatest Thing
- We > Me: From Selfishness to Holiness
- Walls Will Fall: From Vulnerability to Intimacy
- Alter That Ego: From Pride to Humility
- The Struggle Is Real: From Expectations to Reality
- Always Use Protection: From Insecurity to Safety
- #RealTalk: From Facade to Authenticity
- Sex Marks the Spot: From Infatuation to Adoration
- Better Together: From Independence to Oneness
- The Beautiful Exchange: From Me to We
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.