Making Your Marriage a Fortress, by Gary Thomas
- Author: Gary Thomas
Discover the wisdom and insight every couple needs to keep their marriage together as the trials of life threaten to rip it apart, and learn how you can fortify your marriage ahead of time.
Every marriage faces disaster. Illness, cancer, job loss, financial burdens, addiction, anxiety, infidelity, and loss of faith are all challenges that could harm a marriage. It's not a question if your marriage will face the trials, but when.
Whether you've been married for five years or fifty, your marriage will either become part of the problem, or part of the solution. You have the power to ensure your marriage is prepared for those seasons, and is a refuge and safety throughout those seasons, and can recover well after those seasons.
In Making Your Marriage a Fortress, Gary Thomas, bestselling author of Sacred Marriage, guides you and your spouse in building a marriage that can withstand any storm or difficult season. In these pages, you'll:
- Discover helpful and practical principles to protect your marriage from any struggle
- Learn to detect the warning signs of trouble and how to act on them
- Understand how the state of your marriage is magnified during a crisis and how to improve it
- Be encouraged through stories from Gary's marriage, as well as others, that you and your spouse are not alone
- Gain spiritual insight about God's view of marriage and how to live it out in all circumstances, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part
Every marriage encounters seasons of setbacks and disappointment, but this book will help you keep your marriage strong before and after those setbacks occur.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.