Engaged couples and newlyweds will value this collection of wisdom compiled to help them enjoy a long and successful marriage. This book includes practical and highly relevant relationship advice that will improve communication, inspire connection, and instill confidence as they adapt to life as husband and wife.
Author Jeff Atwood presents the hard-won, real-life lessons he and his wife have gained over their 25-plus years of marriage, the kind of guidance husbands and wives wish someone would have shared with them before they said, "I do."
Couples will strengthen their relationships as they learn to:
- Develop the ability to say “I’m sorry, I was wrong.”
- Ask themselves, “Did I make life better or worse for my spouse today?”
- Be content without chasing after more.
- Know when to walk away from an argument before they say anything mean or hurtful.
- Find the right ways to disagree and argue about issues, not about their spouse.
Need to Know for Newlyweds makes a great wedding gift or a useful book to read with your spouse.