The Story of Me, Ages 3-5, Gods Design For Sex, by Stan & Brenna Jones
- Author: Stan Jones
- Author: Brenda Jones
- Illustrator: Joel Spector
For ages 3-5
It’s never too early to begin giving your child a practical understanding of his or her unique, beautiful body and why God designed it to be exactly the way it is. The Story of Me is the first book in the God’s Design for Sex series, written to be read to children ages 3 to 5. With candid, age-appropriate language and realistic illustrations, The Story of Me explains:
* God’s love and the goodness of all He has made
* The nurturing family as God’s context for love
* Why God wants each baby to have both a mommy and a daddy
* The specialness of being made a boy or a girl
* Proper names for private body parts
Spend a few special moments with your child and The Story of Me, sharing the stories of God’s wonderful love and the marvelous body that is His special gift!
|Series||God's Design for Sex|
|Publisher||Navpress Publishing Group|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.